of all the blessings God had given me, i like the idea that i cherish you among the most. you really have no idea how much i owe Him and how many thanks i would like to tell Him to have made you, to let your mother and father raised a great child like you, to let your siblings have a great brother like you, to let your friends have a great friend like you, to let me know a person as wonderful as you can be. i admit it, i was lost. but you made me found Him back because baby, ana uhibbuka fillah lillahitaala. for He had made you and me, and made me see the great side of you and made me understand that love is not just holding hands. thank you dear Allah, for You have gifted me with a lot of blessings and one of them is this man. i pray that you would make it halal for us, that now i see, to love is also one of ibadah.

insha Allah.

No comments: