the thing is, he humiliated me on his Twitter. without knowing the truth of that picture, he spread to all that i was such a bad girlfriend to him. he said i was curang. he said that i dont deserve any guy pun lepas ni. he said i should just fucked off. but he never told anyone my side of story. not even a single thought of contemplating.


despite everything that we'd ever been through, through thick and thin (ayat Najah), through ups and downs, through sad and happy moments, eventually we ended up like this. our relationship, that everybody were expecting to last till marriage, crashed. annihilated. i gave him time, and space to think about this all over again, but he refused to do so. he kept on whining that his side of story should win the Academy Award and make people have second thoughts about me. 


one year and seven months is surely not a little time to spend together. during that time a lot of things happened. i endured my teacher's insistence of cutting off our relationship. i endured of what people said about him. i endured the shame of having to hear his name being called to the disciplinary board, more than once. i endured on how people said he was not really that suitable for me, in every aspects. i endured his immaturity and childishness. i endured everything. and i promised myself that i can do this, that i can make this last, to the very end. but apparently one's patience has its limit. 


they said 'by the time you want to let go, think of what makes you kept holding on all these times'. i tried to think of what made me still, like a fool, kept holding on, but nothing came in my mind. the 'love' itself faded. the sacrifices made looked aint worth it. 


just go, Hakeem. you humiliated me, making me looked like a bitch, does it make you satisfied? if yes then holistically go. you dont have to scroll towards past 19 months blog comments, twitter conversations, FB messages to look for a point to humiliate me again. that makes you look pathetic. vanish, and dont leave a single trace.

No comments: