semalam terserempak dengan Wan. he was one of my colleagues. one thing i like most about Wan is he is honest. he spoke everything in his mind. be it; positive or negative. he doesn't care. and he got quite a good sense of humor. he is the 'class'clown. 


when i resigned from that place, i decided to cut all my connection with them: i changed my phone number, i blocked them on FB and Twitter. and when it came to block Wan on FB, i suddenly felt guilty. Wan didn't done any shit to me. he was a good friend. but still if i don't block Wan too on FB, things might just got worst. so i did.


so yesterday when he made the effort to make a u-turn and chased me with his rempit RXZ, padahal he was on his way to work, i felt guilty. ashamed. what kind of friend are you Eli. he was a good friend to you. he recognized you from across the road, while you were actually walking! he looked for you but did you?


fuck i'm a loser.

No comments: