i really love animals. i see animals as humans that are in different shapes and talk different languages. which defines that they, too, have emotions, and they could feel pain, anger, disappointment, sadness and joy. i never respect parents who taught their children that strays are filthy and you can kick on em like they are somekind of garbage plastics or something. they are not something. they lives, too. 

i don't mind patting a stray cat's head, lift it up onto my lap, share my food with them, or even talk to them. i even share my drink with my pet cat in a same cup. Rasulullah did the same. He didn't care. so why should i?

i am very grateful that my parents taught me that animals are the same as we are. eventhough i have asthma, which rationally i shouldn't mingle with furry friends, they let me, but yes not too much or i'll die. but still they let us have a cat, tortoises, rabbits. and when dad was not around anymore, mom grant us more freedom to have wider circle of relationship with animals. though mom not that very fond of cats, she still be nice to them, pat them, took them to vet. and that's why my mom is the best.

and i'll make sure i'll do the same. Eli is against animal cruelty.

No comments: